[Asterisk-Users] Fuse for Adtran 750 PSU

Greg Hill gregh-asterisk at hillnet.us
Fri Mar 19 08:31:20 MST 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Jacques Leisy wrote:

> Sorry for a very stupid question, but I cannot find a supplier anywhere.
>
> Where can I buy the 3 Amps GMT fuses for the Adtran's PSU.
>
> Car fuse don't seems to fit. What is GTM the abbreviation of

where to buy depends a lot on where in the world you're located (or how
much you want to pay for shipping).

What are the physical dimensions of the fuse? The most common types I've
seen are 1.25x.25 inch and 5x20 or 5x22 mm. Radio Shack sells those sizes
(if you're in an area where Radio Shack has franchises).

Greg