[Asterisk-Users] Web service to start a conference and voice mail

fabian at gigacodes.de fabian at gigacodes.de
Tue Mar 16 10:16:18 MST 2004

Hi,
As far as is know, there is no perfect solution for this problem.
Some people worked out an math algorithm that tries to detect an
answering machine.
But this just bases on the fact, that an answering machine takes more
time to answer (speak the first tone),
than a real person. And therefore it's not very accurate.
I'm not aware of any other technique to discover an answering machine /
voicemail...

Regards
Fabian Stelzer