[Asterisk-Users] SIPURA 2000 Problems

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Tue Mar 16 09:50:08 MST 2004

Hi,

Essentially these are general issues I have with Sipura SPA 2000:

*	If SPA 2000 is behind NAT, calls are not hanged up when receiver
is replaced. I think asterisk does not get hung-up signal from SPA so
called party user agent is ringing until timeout expires or else!. This
is even worse when call is actually answered because caller is charged
for usage regardless. I have the other day spent £13 on a 30 seconds
call... ;)
*	I can not update device to latest .31 firmware. It just sits
there waiting for SPA 2000 to "not to be in use". I waited and waited
for many many minutes...
*	SPA 2000 does not keep NAT port opened... so I have got it to
work only by re-registering it every 180 seconds. I am hoping this issue
is fixed in the latest firmware.. (which I can not apply :) )..

Apart from that.. everything else is ok..

Anyone from Sipura reading these is welcome to comment !

Ta
Senad