[Asterisk-Users] Variable digit length in national dial plan

Alfred R. Nurnberger alfred at flosys.com
Sun Mar 14 19:51:26 MST 2004

Try this:

exten => _0XXXXXXXX.,1,Dial(Zap/g2/${EXTEN})

The dot at the end means that more digits may follow.
This way * determines end of number by a timeout.

In general you could use:

exten => _X.,1,Dial(Zap/g2/${EXTEN})

This way ANY length number would be sent out 1:1
Only drawback is the 5 sec. wait until it is sent to the PSTN.

- Alfred