[Asterisk-Users] RH 9 with AVM C2 ISDN - New User - Guru's Help needed Urgent!!

Nick Grindley npg at itvv.co.uk
Sun Mar 14 06:11:04 MST 2004

Dear Gurus,

Help!

I am trying to install * with a AVM C2 ISDN Controller and am completely
confused!

I have everything working in * I can call both phones, leave voicemail,
retrieve voicemail etc. But how do I install the AVM C2 card?

We have two ISDN Lines (4 channels) and we are in the UK.

Below is my (long winded!) set-up: -

Box is a Red Hat Linux Version 2.4.20-8 – i686

Asterisk

Check that we have the correct packages (all of the below packages are
required) to install asterisk by doing the following from a Terminal
Window: -

rpm –q kernel-source readline readline-devel openssl openssl-devel

Music on Hold/MP3 Playback

You may also need (depending on your desire to have music on hold) mpg123
which can be found at

http://www.mpg123.de/mpg123/mpg123-0.59r.tar.gz