[Asterisk-Users] windows alternatives to Asterisk?

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Mon Mar 8 14:56:15 MST 2004

Webmin will allow you to handle your Samba configuration without any need for
touching config files.  You can download webmin at www.webmin.com.  Its a
really useful Web-based configuration utility for Linux and Sun servers that
allows you to control all sorts of servers and services on your Linux box
remotely.  It runs over port 10000, so its easy to set up a firewall to allow
the traffic, etc.  Give it a try.