[Asterisk-Users] Hylafax integration

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Mon Mar 8 07:45:25 MST 2004

Hello Darren,

DN> Alessio,

DN> What seems to be the problem? In principle, it's the same as if you had a
DN> conventional fax machine. As long as you have a fax extension ('f') in your
DN> dialplan, inbound calls should be routed properly and HylaFAX (if there's a
DN> faxgetty running on the modem) should pick up and receive the fax.

DN> -Darren

there is no problem by now because I had no tests yet :)

prior of starting I asked for some advice, now I have a starting
point ... tnx !

I have only one ISDN Card, so I have to let asterisk answer incoming calls, then he will detect fax
automatically and execute extention (F) ?  wow !

what (f) extention has to look like to have Hyla pick up the call ?

Again ... tnx !

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                            mailto:afoc at interconnessioni.it