[Asterisk-Users] Hylafax integration

Darren Nickerson darren.nickerson at ifax.com
Mon Mar 8 07:08:21 MST 2004

Alessio,

What seems to be the problem? In principle, it's the same as if you had a
conventional fax machine. As long as you have a fax extension ('f') in your
dialplan, inbound calls should be routed properly and HylaFAX (if there's a
faxgetty running on the modem) should pick up and receive the fax.

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer