[Asterisk-Users] Hylafax integration

Rémi Letot asterisk at poukram.net
Mon Mar 15 14:41:24 MST 2004

Alessio Focardi <afoc at interconnessioni.it> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have a working install of asterisk that I would like to integrate
> with Hylafax: an asterisk extention must be transfered to Hyla for fax
> receiving.

Sorry for the late answer, real life got in the way lately.

As you talk about isdn, I guess you are using kapejod's capi channel
with asterisk. If the fax extension is distinct from voice extensions,
just use capi4hylafax on the fax extension and chan_capi on voice
extensions. I use that at work and it works like a charm.

<couic>

--
Rémi aka hobbes