[Asterisk-Users] wct1xxp module and the T100P

cveazey at blackhillsfiber.com cveazey at blackhillsfiber.com
Wed Mar 3 16:28:16 MST 2004

Andrew McRory <amcrory at linuxsys.com>
Sent by: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
03/03/2004 04:11 PM
Please respond to asterisk-users

        To:     asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [Asterisk-Users] wct1xxp module and the T100P

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 cveazey at blackhillsfiber.com wrote:

> I'm having trouble turning up a PRI to a T100P.  I've read on the Digium

> FAQ's that once the wct1xxp module is loaded correctly, the LED on the
> T100P will flash red.  I believe I've loaded the module correctly
because
> both wct1xxp and zaptel are listed when I do the "lsmod" command.  The
LED
> on the card does not flash on and off.  Does anyone have any
> recommendations on what I could be doing wrong?

Switch type, line code, framing all matter. How about posting your config?

--
Andrew McRory - President/CTO
Linux Systems Engineers, Inc.

Sure:

zaptel.conf:

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

zapata.conf:

[channels]
context=cyperpri
switchtype=national
pridialplan=unknown
signalling=pri_cpe
channel=>1-23

Here's a question, though: does the wct1xxp module read from either
zaptel.conf or zapata.conf when loaded?

Thanks!
chris