[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP600 stops to send/receive calls

John Baker johnb at listbrokers.com
Wed Jun 30 11:04:55 MST 2004

With these phones, power surges will cause reboots.  I've also had
problems with bad ethernet cables and the like causing reboots.  On one
phone, I resolved (most) of the reboot problems by putting a hub between
the phone and the rest of the net.  On another, I put the ethernet
through the surge protector on a Conext UPS.  You might try those two
ideas.

The power in my building is a bit dodgy, which causes a lot of
problems.  Maybe the same thing is happening at your place.  My next
idea is POE.

John