[Asterisk-Users] Re: Do questions actually answer people here?

dialtone9 at phreaker.net dialtone9 at phreaker.net
Tue Jun 29 16:12:29 MST 2004

Unfortunately, wrong information is just as easy to be uploaded. It's an
inherent problem with this type of communication system, so the wiki should
never be sole source. RTFM is a foregone. Unfortunately, theres no simple
method to insure inadvertent wrong info doesn't get posted, I can see a
person easily following a "wrong" thread for days, only to find later on, a
minor, small notice saying everything you read before is bad info.
Please don't take this the wrong way about wiki's, they're a great forum,
and a valuable resource, but like any party line system like this, the
reader beware, verify, test, and realize legitimate mistakes DO
happen....and what works for party "A" may not work for you....Just a word
of caution....