[Asterisk-Users] Re: Do people actually answer questions here?

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at shockwaveaudio.com
Tue Jun 29 08:00:44 MST 2004

Then it sounds like the Wiki is being mis/under-used. The great thing
about a Wiki is that if someone has an authoritative answer/solution to
a problem, they can just post it up.

Personally, I have found the Wiki to have plenty of relevant content
within its bounds; more esoteric topircs or "one-off" issues probably
won't be found there easily, especially if someone doesn't think to post
up an article on their successes.

Greg