[Asterisk-Users] Re: Do people actually answer questions here?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Jun 29 08:01:41 MST 2004

DO NOT USE GROUP REPLY!!!!!!!

Got that...
DO NOT USE GROUP REPLY!!!!!!!

I will get a copy from the list server just fine without a personal copy
to me directly.

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 09:39, Randy Bush wrote:
> > we point people to the wiki
>
> problem is that wikiware search sucks caterpillar snot, and
> this particular wiki is a bit light on content and heavy on
> links.  one can spend massive time following links seemingly
> relevant to a subject and never get to actual content about
> it.  often google yields better results.

Booo whhaaaa, use better tools. Find out how to use Mozilla and tabbed
browsing. Tabbed browsing can be set up to make a new tab for any link
that goes to a different site. It can also be configured to create new
tabs for those annoying popups.

Plain and simple, this is a complex subject matter, it WILL take time to
learn. There may not be quick answers for you unless it is to hire
someone else to do it for you. This is a fact of life. Learning is not
always easy. Many of us have spent a LARGE sum of money on tools and
documentation, and then there is the amount of time.

If you knew how much time and how much money both of my personal
fincances and my employers was put into the knowledge I have currently,
you would start to understand why I am so annoyed that you don't seem to
want to spend the time it takes to learn.