[Asterisk-Users] Vonage and Asterisk integration

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Tue Jun 29 14:42:08 MST 2004

A minute is a minute, except that Vonage's plans are mostly all you can
eat (unlimited) for a fixed price.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com
(775) 236-5815

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Ken Wiesner wrote:

> Personally I don't understand why this is a problem for them.  A minute i=
s a minute.  They could do the same thing VoicePulse does with their VoiceP=
ulse Connect service and provide a low cost per minute service and make pro=
fit on volume.  I do this all day long with fax messaging.  Part of the pro=
blem with Vonage is they don't let you port the numbers they assign so you'=
re pretty much locked into them unless you're willing to change your number=
=2E  As for their tech support, I've found them to be very unhelpful and no=
t very well trained.

lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Bruce Komito