[Asterisk-Users] Vonage and Asterisk integration

Ken Wiesner Ken.Wiesner at logicalonline.com
Tue Jun 29 13:38:07 MST 2004

Personally I don't understand why this is a problem for them.  A minute is a minute.  They could do the same thing VoicePulse does with their VoicePulse Connect service and provide a low cost per minute service and make profit on volume.  I do this all day long with fax messaging.  Part of the problem with Vonage is they don't let you port the numbers they assign so you're pretty much locked into them unless you're willing to change your number.  As for their tech support, I've found them to be very unhelpful and not very well trained.