[Asterisk-Users] TE410P -> Dialogic D240SC

Cybr0t McWhulf cybre at killcybre.org
Tue Jun 29 14:09:47 MST 2004

Thanks for the reply Leo, much appreciated.

Actually turned out to be a combination of em_w signalling and putting a flash after the dial in extentions.conf (thanks to hmodes).

In case anyone else finds themselves in a simliar conundrum, configs are below:

zaptel.conf -
 ---------
span=1,2,0,d4,ami
e&m=1-24
span=2,2,0,d4,ami
e&m=25-48
span=3,2,0,d4,ami
e&m=49-72
span=4,2,0,d4,ami
e&m=73-96
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us
 ---------

zapata.conf -
 ---------
[channels]
group=1
usecallerid=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
context=pri
signalling=em_w
channel => 1-96
 ---------

extensions.conf -
 ---------
exten => 9000,1,Dial(Zap/g1)
exten => 9000,2,Flash
 ---------

Softphones / ata / 7960 can all dial in and access the IVR app.

Thanks folks,

 -- Cy