[Asterisk-Users] Call queing help

Jeremy Kenney jeremy at ds-tech.com
Tue Jun 29 11:37:56 MST 2004

I am new to asterisk and I am having issues with the call que I have the
system receiving calls regulary but whenit drops to the que I get a busy
signal

[dstech]
music = default
announce = queue-markq
strategy = ringall
context = dstech
timeout = 15
retry = 5
maxlen = 0
announce = queue-markq
context = cnonline
announce-frequency = 120
announce-holdtime  = yes
queue-youarenext   = queue-youarenext             ;       ("You are now
first in line.")
queue-thereare     = queue-thereare               ;       ("There are")
queue-callswaiting = queue-callswaiting           ;       ("calls waiting.")
queue-holdtime = queue-holdtime                   ;       ("The current est.
holdtime is")
queue-minutes  = queue-minutes                    ;       ("minutes.")
queue-thankyou = queue-thankyou                   ;       ("Thank you for
your patience.")
monitor-format = wav
monitory-join  = yes
member => SIP/dstech1