[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP600 stops to send/receive calls

Tor Roberts voip at sscsinc.com
Tue Jun 29 10:21:19 MST 2004

Jorge,
That sounds strange to me. I have 12 IP 600s running without any of the
problems that you are having. My first guess would be that they are
configured wrong. Is the phone registering with asterisk? Is the phone
dowloading it's config files from the FTP server? If you want to post
your phone1.cfg  and sip.conf, I can try to see if there is anything
wrong with it.

-Tor