[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on 64 bit... and testing e164.org's stuff

Duane duane at e164.org
Sun Jun 27 11:02:48 MST 2004

Mike Taht wrote:

> Instead of taking on the 64 bit issues I have been having fun
> experimenting with enum and e164.org on this box. I'd be curious if
> anyone out there in asterisk land could spend a few minutes with me
> exchanging calls via e164 to make sure I'm routing calls right.

I'd like to help but I'm currently pretty preoccupied with a conference
in Boston, but I usually use +1800 555 8355 to test enum numbers with,
also helps when testing that it's all working without calling someone 20
times to find out audio is going one way...

We currently have routes to toll free numbers in about 10 countries and
the international +800 range...

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the
stream always wins; not through strength, but through persistence."