[Asterisk-Users] NO AUDIO IN BOTH DIRECTIONS

Glen Hinkle asterisk at empireenterprises.com
Fri Jun 25 10:40:50 MST 2004

-

I'm here with you on this one.  I've not been able to figure this out -
I triple & quadruple checked that I have the right versions of pwlib &
openh323, & I've followed all recommendations in the README, yet I still
do not have  audio in both directions.

I'm also using a cisco 5300, & there is no firewall.

Tcpdump has revealed the following:

when calls are made from the 5300 to asterisk, the 5300 sends continual
udp packets, but asterisk doesn't seem to be responding.

when calls are made from asterisk to the 5300, no udp packets are sent.

It should be noted that when the calls are made using sip, everything
works just fine.

-g