[Asterisk-Users] H.323 - NO AUDIO IN BOTH DIRECTIONS

Hekuran Doli asterisk at ati-kos.com
Fri Jun 25 13:38:52 MST 2004

I have the same problem here. I have to servers working with identical
(same) configurations, the old one is working just perfect and the new one
I got, is not working (no voice in both directions). Im trying to fix this
problem with digium, we are exchanging emails so if I get a solution Im
gona reply it here.

Best Regards
Hekuran Doli