[Asterisk-Users] NO AUDIO IN BOTH DIRECTIONS

Hekuran Doli asterisk at ati-kos.com
Fri Jun 25 14:32:54 MST 2004

After about 8 hours trying to fix this issue it succeded after compiling
the stable version of asterisk. Its working perfect now. I would sujest
all of you having this problem to compile the sable version of asterisk. I
think there is a problem with the latest cvs version of asterisk.

Best regards
Hekuran Doli