[Asterisk-Users] 183 Session in Progress

charles at fmctel.com charles at fmctel.com
Mon Jun 21 14:13:23 MST 2004

Hi Stewart, I've tryed all the options for connectionmode, also the
connection progress in cisco, but it didn't work. The way that I solved it
was changing the asterisk source to instead of sending Session Progress
when the call is in progress to send Ringing. Because for the users "In
progress" means "Ringing". I've tested it and it works well. This will be
temporary until we take out the ciscos and do Radius and T1 in our
asterisk.

thank you
Charles Rauber Gomes