[Asterisk-Users] asterisk -rx not working well

Dr. Rich Murphey Rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Sun Jun 20 15:30:17 MST 2004

It's possible for exit() to occur before the output of the command has been
written.  Many OSes will call flush() on exit(), but it's implementation
dependent.  I suspect we wouldn't need a flush(), and that the cause is more
likely that the output isn't being written, but I'm not certain.

Rich