[Asterisk-Users] asterisk -rx not working well

Sam Bingner sam at bingner.com
Sat Jun 19 15:54:36 MST 2004

The problem is that it uses a socket, and doesn't KNOW when the end of the
command is.   Somebody else IS working on fixing this so there is a
control connection and it will know.  It does finish writing everything
that the remote console got from the * server before it exits... It just
hasn't got everything yet.

Sam