[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic VFX/41JCT-LS Linux RH9 Drivers

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Jun 18 15:10:50 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 16:35, Erick Perez wrote:
> ok Steven, so i dump dialogic. but my question remains. Are there any
> free-available linux drivers for the * pbx/dialogic or do i really have to
> dump my card.

List of Asterisk supported hardware is at
http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=hardware

The card you have is on that list.  There are no free drivers for this
card that I am aware of.  You can do one of two things.  1) sell the
card and buy a Digium card.  It's well supported by Asterisk and
supported by Digium.  2) Buy the Dialogic drivers for the card and try
to make it work.  Not many people use Dialogic cards with Asterisk so
you'll not get much support from the Asterisk community.  Contact Digium
if you want to buy the drivers for the card.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows