[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic VFX/41JCT-LS Linux RH9 Drivers

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Jun 18 15:09:51 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 16:35, Erick Perez wrote:
> ok Steven, so i dump dialogic. but my question remains. Are there any
> free-available linux drivers for the * pbx/dialogic or do i really have to
> dump my card.

If you read the discussions in the archive about the dialogic drivers
you will find out that the license for which you get the driver for the
dialogic card into the linux kernel is the problem. It is not a free
license. You must pay Digium for an asterisk license which basically
waves the trouble between the two licenses. So pay them a little and be
upset, or pay them a little more and be a happy user like the rest of
us.

Better yet, you seem like you are a perfect candidate to have a
consultant get you started. Look on the wiki to get phone numbers.