[Asterisk-Users] Re: Welltech FXO: initial tests

Claudio.loletti claudio.loletti at email.it
Thu Jun 17 08:19:21 MST 2004

Hi Jorge!

Our application rom version is 4fxosip.102
boot version is boot.104

I think we need to upgrade the app rom to version 103.

I get into welltech ftp server and found a file called
4fxosipN2004_05_17.BIN. Do you know if that is the last version for the
3804?

I solved some of the problems I had.
1. I can call between the 2 phones with and without reinvite.
2. I can call from SIP to pstn

If I call from pstn, the 3804 answer and it dials extension 9 as specified
in the bureau table, but it annot dial any internal extension.

I hope to solve this last prob with the firmware upgrade

Many thanks for you help

Best Regards

Claudio Loletti

 Sponsor:
 Lerboristeria.biz: per la tua bellezza e salute il miglior assortimento
di prodotti erboristici ed oggettistica online

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2152&d=20040617