[Asterisk-Users] SJphone regestration problem - Help!

Rui ruixunwu at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 17 08:03:49 MST 2004

I am having a problem with SJphone registration, having read the list
and wathced it for a while for similar problems. I just can't seem to
figure out the problem.

I tryed to follow a tutorial from
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+phone+sjphone,
but in SJphone (SIP tab), I can't find the following setting.

Use local outbound proxy - checked.
Proxy IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Caller ID: sip:markspc at 192.168.0.1
Register - checked.
Account: markspc
Password blank.

In SJphone "Options->Profiles", when I new create a profile, no matter
what Profile type I selected(there three type:Direct SIP Calls, Simple
SIP proxy, Calls through SIP Proxy), in the SIP tab,  there are only
four settings I can set. The four settings are
1  Use "application/sip" instead of "message/sipfrag for Notify bodies
2  expose software version
3  Restrict caller identity(support varies for proxies from different
vendors
4  use short headers

I installed the SJphone vision 222b on Linux. Is there something simple
I missed?  or am I on the wrong direction? Help would be greatly greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Rui