[Asterisk-Users] Blank faxes with RxFAX

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Wed Jun 30 07:20:56 MST 2004

Patrick J. Conroy wrote:

>I wasn't able to get debugging information the first time around either.
>After pulling the latest asterisk from CVS, I was able to build and see
>debugging information when I started asterisk to test using
>"asterisk -vvvvvvgc".  But I noticed today that I do not get the same
>debugging information when I started asterisk using "safe_asterisk".  So, I
>don't know that rebuilding asterisk did any good.  If you started asterik
>using safe_asterisk, I would shut it down, restart using
>"asterisk -vvvvvvgc" from a shell prompt and it may give you debugging
>information from the CLI.

Thats right! I have seen that before...I'll see if I can start testing
over the next few days....thank you!

--
"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in
this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!