[Asterisk-Users] UIP200

Brian D'Arcy bdarcy at akiva.com
Wed Jun 16 15:01:29 MST 2004

Ryan,

What firmware are you running on the phones?  Also, are you using PoE?

I have a few Uniden's I've tested with, and have experienced none of
these issues.

I'm running 4.54c firmware, and not using PoE.  I currently have one of
these phones in production at a remote location.  It gets heavy use and
displays none of the reboot/disconnect issues you've described.

You should be able to fix the DTMF/IVR problem by using dtmfmode=inband
for each peer in your sip.conf.

If you'd like the 4.54c firmware (I got it from uniden directly, as it
fixes a DHCP issue they have), e-mail me directly and I'll be happy to
provide it.  Maybe it'll fix some issues you're having.

Brian D'Arcy
Operations Engineer
Akiva Corporation

E-Mail: bdarcy at akiva.com