[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204 configuration

Gonzalo Gasca ggasca at hackermail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:08:40 MST 2004

Thank u very much Rich!

I did what u suggested me, but im still having problems with the Mediatrix, actually i dont have the MIbs for version 2.4.10.68, i tested 1204 with a different SIP server called 3050 from Mitel www.mkcnetworks.com and it worked ok. Could help me with the mediatrix configuration? Have u used Unit Manager for Mediatrix to configure it?
Could you help me with .cfg file?

Thanks a lot!