[Asterisk-Users] festival with asterisk problem

Michael George george at auroravideosys.com
Fri Jun 18 04:40:30 MST 2004

On Jun 16, 2004, at 4:05 PM, Michael George wrote:
> Following the installation directions on the wiki, I got festival
> built and installed.  However, when I hit it from my dialplan, I get:
>
> Feature Token_Method not defined
>
> I found only one reference to this error message in the archives and
> there was no solution...

Once again I find that I didn't follow the directions...

Since I found this question in the archives with no answer and since I
asked it again, I thought I'd answer myself so that the next person who
runs into it can have it solved very quickly...

The problem I had was that I FTP'd the festvox tarball, but I didn't
unpack it.  So there was no default voice there for festival to use.
Unpacking the festvox and the other non-source code files solved the
problem right away.

-Michael