[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204 configuration

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Jun 16 19:24:14 MST 2004

I really can't help you with this. The last time I touched the 1204 was
about three months ago, and it used v2.4.9.57 at that time. I did use the
unit manager at the time. When I did have the 1204, I had to upgrade the
code as our reseller could not resolve documented problems. The mib files
"have to match" the version of software you're trying to use.

This single upgrade included a completely different set of mibs from what
had been in use, and even the reseller specifically stated that I had to
keep the mib files and firmware in sync.

I did not keep any notes, etc, after returning the unit to the reseller.

Rich

> Thank u very much Rich!
>
> I did what u suggested me, but im still having problems with the Mediatrix, actually i dont
have the MIbs for version 2.4.10.68, i tested 1204 with a different SIP server called 3050 from
Mitel www.mkcnetworks.com and it worked ok. Could help me with the mediatrix configuration? Have
u used Unit Manager for Mediatrix to configure it?