[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice and DTMF

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Jun 14 00:32:14 MST 2004

It's official, Greg figured it out.  And you know what, it all makes
sense now:  The scope for the dtmfmode setting is the section.  Since
the [broadvoice] section is needed for outgoing calls only, the
[general] section -- the one containing the "register" directives would
have to be where you define the dtmfmode for incoming connection.

How about --

[general]
dtmfmode=inband
register => usera:pass at server.com