[Asterisk-Users] GSM to ISDN or TAPI

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Jun 10 08:29:47 MST 2004

Chris Lee <cslee-list at cybericom.co.uk> wrote:
[...]
> I am in the UK and am looking for a device that will allow me to
> connect two sim cards (read wireless lines) to either the port on
> the back of my fritz card or any other connection direct to the PC
> that provides a usable telephony interface.

My initial thoughs are to use an X100P plugged into a Premicell, as
it's nice and simple, and it would clearly work well with Asterisk.
The downside is that it's an analogue connection, of course.

--
I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that
phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His