[Asterisk-Users] GSM to ISDN or TAPI

AR Tarzi artarzi at batelco.com.bh
Thu Jun 10 10:30:48 MST 2004

I use Nokia 32s.
I don't know what a fritz card is but they can act either as an FXO or as an FXS device. Beware though, if you use them off a port that expects a telephone set (like an ATA or so) you'll need a special cable to program the 32 properly - the cable is pricey. Acting as an FXO, they perform out of the box (don't need the cable).