[Asterisk-Users] Seperate asterisk VM system possibility

Steve Dolloff sdolloff at noc.dls.net
Wed Jun 9 13:45:54 MST 2004

I would like to move voicemail to a dedicated server but I can't figure
out how to make the MWI work if the ATA doesn't register to the
voicemail server.  The main reason for this is redundancy.  I have two
SIP registrars running and in the case of a failure from the primary,
both the gateways and the ATAs switch over to the secondary, but since
the voicemail is on the primary, it also fails.  Anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks,

Stephen