[Asterisk-Users] IAX Peers from MYSQL

usedcanon usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 13:37:19 MST 2004

Hi,

I am having problems making calls from firefly when configured as IAX2
clients.

Basically on the asterisk console I see a message saying,

  Rejected connect attempt from

On firefly itself it gives an error, something like - no authority found...

If I configure the accounts in iax.conf, calls work fine. The problem occurs
when I am using the mysql databse.

I know the database connectivity is working, as I can see the client
register and the database records being updated with there IP address.

Could I be making some basic mistakes.

My setup at the moment is based on a recent CVS and my configs are based on
the sample configs.

Thanks

Umar.