[Asterisk-Users] Integration with a Siemens HiCom 150E / HiPath 3750

Martin Mielke martin.mielke at thales-is.com
Wed Jun 9 09:58:44 MST 2004

ePyron Felix Deierlein wrote:

>Hello Martin,
>
>how would you like to integrate? PRI (E1) or BRI (ISDN)?

Besides of making calls with VoIP from PC to PC, we'd like that our
people abroad could dial company internal extensions through Asterisk
using a SIP client. On a second approach, the same people abroad could
dial the PSTN using the same method...

>We have a running integration with PRI and a Hicom 150..
>
>If you have any questions...

Yes... ;)
Please tell me the magical receipt  on a step-by-step basis, as I'm not
much into this telco world ;)

TIA,
Martin