[Asterisk-Users] Integration with a Siemens HiCom 150E / HiPath 3750

ePyron Felix Deierlein fd at ePyron.de
Wed Jun 9 09:06:26 MST 2004

Hello Martin,

how would you like to integrate? PRI (E1) or BRI (ISDN)?
We have a running integration with PRI and a Hicom 150..

If you have any questions...

Bye

Felix