[Asterisk-Users] dialplan experts needed

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 05:47:32 MST 2004

Matthew,

Dial works on a fall thru principle. Thus:

exten => 555,1,Dial(SIP/1000,30)
exten => 555,2,Dial(SIP/2000,30)

should suit your purpose (not taking into account vm), to add another exten just add it on the dial 'list':

exten => 555,1,Dial(SIP/1000,30)
exten => 555,2,Dial(SIP/2000,30)
exten => 555,3,Dial(SIP/3000,30)

voicemail should be positioned at (exten + 101) for busy - I'd stick noop's in to allow the hangup before the next

exten => 555,1,Dial(SIP/1000,30)
exten => 555,2,NOOP
exten => 555,3,Dial(SIP/2000,30)
exten => 555,4,NOOP
exten => 555,5,Dial(SIP/3000,30)
exten => 555,6,NOOP

exten => 555,102,VoiceMail2(u3278)
exten => 555,103,Hangup
exten => 555,104,VoiceMail2(u3278)
exten => 555,105,Hangup
exten => 555,106,VoiceMail2(u3278)
exten => 555,107,Hangup

this wont allow the dial of 2000 or 3000 if 1000 is busy, it would go to vm. Ok, that's a bit of explaination, here's what you are prolly interested in

exten => 555,1,Dial(SIP/1000,30)
exten => 555,2,Dial(SIP/2000,30)
exten => 555,3,VoiceMail2(u3278)
exten => 555,4,Hangup

exten => 555,103,VoiceMail2(u3278)
exten => 555,104,Hangup

And you probably want call waiting turned off...

HTH

Andy