Fwd: Re: [Asterisk-Users] dialplan experts needed

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 05:54:33 MST 2004

Sorry misread your message, you want it to dial the next when it's BUSY... not if it's not answered.. Disregard my previous message and use...

exten => 555,1,Dial(SIP/1000,30)
exten => 555,2,VoiceMail2(u3278)
exten => 555,3,Hangup

exten => 555,101,Dial(SIP/2000,30)
exten => 555,102,VoiceMail2(u3278)
exten => 555,103,Hangup

exten => 555,202,VoiceMail2(u3278)
exten => 555,203,Hangup

I've made the asumption (even if that is the 'mother of all F***ups') that if it's not answered it should just go to vm.

Andy

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********