[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204

Gonzalo Gasca ggasca at hackermail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:45:24 MST 2004

Actually im trying to set up a Mediatrix 1204 to place outgoing calls,i just cand do internal ones, i would like to know if someone could help me with this issue, i declared in sip.conf line1 to line4 for each 1204 port

SIP.conf

[100]                            ; My SIP agent
type=friend                      ; This device takes and makes calls
username=100                     ; Username on device
secret=100                       ; Password for device
host=dynamic                     ; This host is not on the same IP addr every time
context=sip                      ; Inbound calls from this host go here
mailbox=100                      ; Activate the message waiting light if this voicemailbox has messages in it
callerid="Gonzalo Gasca" <100>   ; Caller ID

[line1]
type=friend                      ; This device takes and makes calls
username=line1                   ; Username on device
host=110.10.200.10               ; This host is not on the same IP addr every time
context=sip
callerid="Line 1" <line1>        ; Caller ID

extensions.conf

[sip]
ignorepat => 9
exten => _9NNNNNNNN,1,Dial(SIP/line1)
exten => :9NNNNNNNN,2,Congestion

But it just put the box in busy and interchange rtp G711 packets with my client SJphone form sjlabs
I would like a helping hand!