[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204

Wojciech Tryc wojtek at tryc.ca
Mon Jun 7 18:59:43 MST 2004

The Mediatrix box will not registered with * as the user name and password
for sip are not yet implemented in their firmware.
All what you have to do is to protect the box from the internet (firewall)
and access is like:
exten => _1905XXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@IP_ADDR_OF_MEDIATRIX)
exten => _1905XXXXXXX,1,Congestion

This way you basically have a pool of 4 outgoing lines. You can however
route properly incoming calls.
I hope this will help you,
Regards,
Wojtek