[Asterisk-Users] ZyXEL Prestige 2000W SIP hangup fails

Lars Boegild Thomsen lth at cow.dk
Wed Jun 2 23:06:43 MST 2004

I have noticed this one and I have also informed ZyXEL, but their response
was vague to say the least.  It is correct that the ZyXEL phone does not
send a SIP Cancel when you disconnect an outgoing call that has not yet been
picked up by the remote end.

I have several times asked ZyXEL to put a formal bug report procedure in
place with proper tracking but to no avail.

Regards,

	Lars...