[Asterisk-Users] ZyXEL Prestige 2000W SIP hangup fails

Giles Scott gscott at scott.swiftserve.net
Wed Jun 2 09:59:58 MST 2004

Hi,

I've just tried it in my setup and it does not occur anymore.
I did see this problem when I first got the phone, but since then I've
updated everything, and it appears to have gone away :-)

asterisk CVS-04/10/04-15:32:35
ZyXel P 2000
Software version WJ.00.0a bootrom version B.00.13 release date Apr 12 2004

Cheers

Giles Scott