[Asterisk-Users] ZyXEL Prestige 2000W SIP hangup fails

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Wed Jun 2 23:26:02 MST 2004

Prestige 2000W  is the same BCM phone that was earlier referred as Wifi-600
in this list.

http://www.bcm.com.tw/product/pdf/pdf1/Spec-WiFi600_2003_1103.pdf

It has the same problem. If you enable WEP encryption ( 104 bit ), the voice
becomes very choppy. Almost unusable. Without WEP it is fine.

I wonder if anybody has better results with WEB enabled
and with latest software releases  ?

-- Pertti