[Asterisk-Users] Feature request for integrating an OSS (Operations Support System) and Asterisk

Storer, Darren starusers at comgate.tv
Wed Jun 2 11:26:54 MST 2004

Hi Nathan,

The "killer app" feature that's missing (IMHO) is a provisioning interface.

I'd like to see the following features implemented:

 - initial provision
 - move and changes
 - cease

(All with the appropriate links to the billing and customer care modules).

The provisioning interface should ideally have a GUI for internal staff to
use and also an API for external Web logic to interface. The external
provisioning API would be a great benefit to companies that need to
implement self provisioning services for their customers.

Good luck with the project!

Darren
--
Comgate